I’m giving away two copies of the excellent Flash Development for Android Cookbook by Joseph Labrecque, and you’ll be delighted to know that entering the giveaway requires almost no effort at all!
To whet your appetite, here’s a little information about the book from the Packt Publishing website:
- The quickest way to solve your problems with building Flash applications for Android
- Contains a variety of recipes to demonstrate mobile Android concepts and provide a solid foundation for your ideas to grow
- Learn from a practical set of examples how to take advantage of multitouch, geolocation, the accelerometer, and more
- Optimize and configure your application for worldwide distribution through the Android Market
- Each recipe is a carefully organized sequence of instructions to complete the task as efficiently as possible
So how do you go about getting your hands on a copy? Simple. Just head over to the book’s official page then add a comment to this post letting me know one feature of the book that makes you want to own it. The two lucky winners will each receive an eBook version of the cookbook.
The contest will close on October 7th at 11:59 p.m. BST. Winners will be contacted by email, so please remember to use your real email address when you add your comment.
The competition is now closed and comments have been disabled. The winners will be contacted.