Last week saw a series of free live webinars presented by Adobe technology experts showing users how to create RIAs using the Flash platform. If you missed out or simply want to cover the material again then fear not as you can find links to each session below.
- Rapidly build, deploy, and maintain Internet apps with ColdFusion
- Bringing web applications to the desktop with AIR 2
- Code once and run on multiple mobile devices
- Going multiuser with P2P in Flash Player 10.1
- Developing multiuser applications with LiveCycle services
- Connecting a web application to a J2EE back end using Flash Builder 4
- Working with Flash CS5 components in your Flash Builder 4 project
- Erasing the designer-to-developer gap: Adding interactions to your design
- Connecting your design to PHP services
If you found the links above useful then you might want to head over to Adobe Developer Connection where you can find recordings from many other events including Flash Camps to the recently held Adobe Developer Week.